cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G2 Final Verdict

Journeyman

Plain and simple, the LG G2 is the device for me. From the feel of the device in my hand, to the unique features that LG has brought to the device, the G2 is my favorite phone I've used in a long time. As you may have read in some of my earlier posts, the screen, camera and battery life are the best in the industry in my opinon. The new IPS screen technology makes for a beautiful viewing experience even in direct sunlight. The OIS technology makes snapping clear pictures a breeze (plus gives off the notion that I know what I'm doing!) LG Chem did a pheonomnal job with the battery, making it a bigger battery than its competitors while making it charge faster and last longer in a slimmer design.

This leads me to my favorite innovation brought to you exclusively by LG. The phone design. More specifically, the rear-key buttons. After some getting used to, I don't want the buttons any other place on any phone I use. The convenience of the button placement is second to none in the business.

If you're looking for a last minute holiday gift for you or someone you care about, I would strongly suggest you take a look at the LG G2. Not only is it a great phone, its the first phone to leverage the new Sprint Spark tech!! There is seemingly no end to the benefits and attributes surrounding this phone!!

Thanks for reading! For more information go to  LG G2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles