cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G2 Knock Knock – Who’s there?

Journeyman

It’s been almost a week since I got the G2. At first my exact thought was “meh” another phone trying to gimmick its way into the lives of the tech crazy population. I was pleasantly surprised the quality of the device and usefulness of some of these features. Below I’ve listed a few of my favorite things (Sound of music mention here).

When you open the box the first thing that you see is the size of the phone, it has a 5.2 inch but the phone isn’t huge due to LG using most of the real-estate of the device. The almost edge to edge screen really sticks out when watching anything on youtube or Netflix.

LG-G2.jpg

The button placement was the next thing that I thought would be as young people would say WHACK. I really wanted to label this as a gimmick but I have to say that it just makes sense. The phone feels really clean and smooth since none of the buttons are seen from the front.

The knock knock feature is really cool; I keep this device on stand with the screen facing me. When I want to wake my phone all I have to do is double tap the phone and it comes awake. This is a feature that I’m surprised other manufactures haven’t used yet. It is very responsive, and the device can even wake with the lightest of taps yet does not wake willy nilly (no worrying about butt dialing).

Screen resolution, LG just like they did with the previous OG has a great screen, the picture is very crisp. The 1080 x 1920 pixels with a ppi of 423, what does this all mean? This means that your next cat video is going to be awesome.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles