cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G2 Themes

Journeyman

If you like making your android device an extension of you, then the LG G2 is the phone for you! You can make the entire device look and feel virtually any way you want it to with different LG themes from the LG Smartworld App store.

There are two themes that come preloaded onto your device: Basic, and Marshmallow. However, there are literally dozens of FREE themes available to download from the LG store. To download the LG Smartworld App store, go to us.lgworld.com from your LG G2 browser. You will be able to register, and download the store from there. Once it’s downloaded and added to your home screen, you will be able to add themes like CartoonVillage and SantaClaus, LegoToy and Gold. The best part about these themes is how easy it is to switch between them!

Currently I have 6 themes that I rotate throughout the week. These aren’t just background changes mind you. They completely change the look of all of you home screens and icons. Giving the whole phone a makeover can really make your G2 different from everyone else’s!

Here are two of my favorite themes. Left to right: ColorPaper, MarineLook

G2+Theme+4.jpg G2+Theme+2.jpg

For more information go to

LG G2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles