cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Hey what phone is that?

Journeyman

It’s the question that keeps coming up every time I pull it out.

The G2 has such a distinct look to it that it acts as a magnet for me to explain and demo the features of this phone to the everyday user.

The huge screen and the small bezel are really attractive to those who want a big screen yet do not want to have a behemoth of a phone like the S3.

The crispness of the screen is a real eye catcher; I tend to always have my phone on 50% brightness and most are amazed at the clarity of the phone even at that level.

LG native animations such as the lock screen help put it over the top of other devices that are out there.

g2.jpg g2 1.jpg

Finally the question comes up, would you consider getting this phone?

The overwhelming response to the question is a resounding yes.

The LG software is a plus for users who like some of the added features without the bloated feeling that some other providers have put on their devices.

The 13 Megapixel camera’s photo quality is a plus for those of us with kids allowing us to capture life’s great moments.

The IR blaster allows you to use it with any appliance that uses an IR remote.

Thanks

Stanny George

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”