cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product ambassador: LG G2 - My final thoughts

Journeyman

As Dennis Green once said in a press conference “The Bears are who we thought they were”,

I reiterate this message in accordance to the LG G2, and the G2 is what I thought it was.

And what did I think it was going to be? Great is the term that I would use to describe this device.

LG-G2-T-Mobile.jpg

LG wanted to change the game, they wanted to make themselves stick out from the normal pack of manufacturers and in this quest LG has succeeded.

Buttons on the back, which at first takes some getting used to, however it just makes sense. The G2’s knows how to use the real estate for the screen.

So much so that the phone’s dimensions are not that much smaller than the Note 2, yet it is much less bulky.

LG has packed a beautiful screen, a huge battery and a good camera onto a device that will surely please the end user.

The best of all right now is the price on sprint.com which is 0.00 (which I call the Blutarski) this is an Animal House reference for all you youngins .

I have loved this phone since the moment I got it, being able to keep the phone without having to constantly have a charger handy is a plus for me.

I don’t have to worry about finding life support for a dying phone anymore, the chains are gone and now I am free.

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles