cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is Retail Robbery, Every Month...I pay for unlimited, but get no signal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is Retail Robbery, Every Month...I pay for unlimited, but get no signal.

I am not alone. I am extremely angry because I pay 160$ a month for 2 lines of unlimited call, text, data but can't even get a signal and 3g is so bad, I can't even get on Sprint.com with my phone, it took 21 min to download a app if I can even get that far, usually connection times out. I have a LG G2 but my five year old sons pre paid phone gets better service and is actually functable on line. My nephue has cricket and has unlimited for 60$ a month WITH a hotspot of up to five users..and thats exactly what I'm using now on my lap top because my Sprint phone can't even load their own app and web site.

I called today to complain, and guess what I was told..."we can help you trouble shoot if you call from a different phone" I went to Sprint Store and they were unable to even use the dashboard to update my connectivity because of the 3g signal was so weak, and of course they advertise 4g.but after almost four months with Sprint, I realized that 4g is a dream they sell us, internet connection or even a call signal is like Santa...NOT REAL.

Why are we paying so much money and not even getting what we were promised? Why do I have to pay for a service that Sprint cannot provide? That is retail robbery. If I went to  Disney Land and 90 percent of the rides were unavailable...they would refund me. If I went to Mc Donalds and paid for 6 chicken nuggets and only receive 2...they would give me the other 4 that I paid for..right?

So why is it that Sprint is getting away with charging us /me for services that they sold me, but are unable to give me? When you charge someone for something and fail to deliver it, that is theft of services or fraud. I live in Memphis now...Memphis!! Not the middle of the Ozarks. Where is my signal? , and am from Seattle and was with T mobile for 9 years previously and I will be going back to them or maybe Cricket.

Im angry, yes. When I spoke to a manager at Sprint Customer service today he said "wow, your right both of your lines have barely used any minutes last month (under 600 minutes combined we used, because we could never get a signal to use the phone! We barely used any 3g or 4g data, because we are unable to acess the data. I cannot even post on Facebook, download a app, download a song, or even be able to brose apps in the play store because they can't load, I have to "retry" and retry, and retry and retry and eventually give up.

I love how sprint reps respond, and always say the same thing, they want them to contact them, obviously in an attempt to defuse any publicity of Sprints inability to deliver what they sold us.

I want out of my contract because sprint has not lived up to their contract by providing a usable service or I want Sprint to refund me for services I paid for and have not been able to use, or maybe own up to their horrible service and do something to compensate me...we...us, all they are doing now is taking our money and refusing to be proactive about the known issue. Sounds like....GM huh? Lets sell customers something that we know is defective. The only diference is we don't die from a faulty 2$  part.

This is not ok people. If I brake my contract...they charge me 500? 700$ for my two lines? But they brake their side of the contract with me...us daily, they fail to provide me..us with a usable, functional service that they agreed to.

I demand sprint to resolve my situation. If I paid to go to college and the college, and the college was unable to produce any professors to teach me, what would happen? a refund, a lawsuite?

Sprints mentality so far has been, oh ok, get in line with the rest of the angry customers waiting for us to give a dang!!

That is not ok. We deserve better.

I want to be treated fairly and I want the services I paid for.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: Sprint is Retail Robbery, Every Month...I pay for unlimited, but get no signal.

There is a term in the contract that forces sprint to let you out of the contract at no charge if they can not offer you decent service in your area.

Also, there is sprint Airave that can be ordered at no cost if signals inside your home are weak.

However, I do agree that sprint sucks and there should be some heavy law suit on them not just for wrong advertising but also for hidden charges.

Master

Re: Sprint is Retail Robbery, Every Month...I pay for unlimited, but get no signal.

Please know we are here for you and would really appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you.  However, to better assist you, we would need to access your account.  To protect your information, can you please PM us with your Phone Number and PIN using the following link? https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314 

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

KC

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I totally agree with this. I get 0 to 1 bar at my home. The phone is not usable. Cant use voice or data at home.  Its funny how the sprint app even reports this as an issue but nothing is done to correct it.

Master

wired_used,
That's not the type of feedback we like to hear about. We can check your eligibility for a signal booster (Airave). Send us a private message using this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X.
We'll take a look.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello

About the S4 Galaxy.  Now there a S5 on the retail market?

Sprint-Samsung customer support phone claim Google and only Google caused the mishap with a Google App that was not on the phone.  Allowing, phone call to be recorded and viewed in Gmail.  Outgoing call on phone not working.  Support at Sprint asked to reboot phone.  Delete entire memory.  Restart and backup.  Where is my backup cloud files?  incompetent support. This is causing global environment pollution...  And my S4 is not 5+ inch.  POV and WOS is it was 3.25 in.  What gives?

Ajay

Journeyman

If McD's did this in Japan and Korea what would of happen in Pakistan?  Us do not like this holier-than-thou condescending attitude targeted at less-holy-than-you American and others'.

Journeyman

Whom is the Framily plan market toward?  What is the 'r' in Framily to the 'F' in For mean?  And what is Material degaussing about Now are days?

Master

Ajaytemp,

Thank you for posting. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We're here for you.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I havd the same problem and did for over a year. Sprint insisted that it would be better when the 4 g upgrade was finished. I asked why we were not notified about tje upgrade and the horrible service that we would get and no answer. It is funny that when finished I received a text message to buy a new phone to be able to use the 4g but I already had a 4 g phone. There are still areas, like where I travel to work and home where in between the two places I get 3g bit at work and home get 4g, crazy. Still have dropped calls.

Master

Zekkim - Sorry that you're experiencing these service issues. So that I could better assist you in this matter, please provide your two nearest cross streets and zip code. Let me know, I'm here to help. - Robert Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

FTS, the G4 after work-out at local gym was missing.  at first glance, it was placed in the car close to the front left seat underneath the arm rest.  the car was parked using emergency brake.  upon return it was missing.  triple day later, it was found in the rear right underneath the car mat with little space.  Lookout Security app was unable to find it during that period because of UI stalling.  phone was polished too...  also, a possible allegation that us was attempting to sell a stolen phone was batted around.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat