cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Lollipop Update Yet

Go to solution
Journeyman

Still No Lollipop Update Yet

As I write this email, I still have yet to receive the Lollipop Update for my LG G2.  I am curious if anyone else has yet to receive it or if you have, what would be the delay for me?  I have read updates could be done based on region? I am on the west coast.

Hoping someone can provide some insight.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Still No Lollipop Update Yet

It's not regional. It's sent in waves to random devices. As the days go by the waves get bigger and more devices get the update. Be patient. I have not received my update either. But we will get it.

Journeyman

curiousgeorge559 - Thank you for the quick reply.  I will continue to be patient and manually check updates periodically.

Journeyman

No problem.

Journeyman

I am interested also to hear if anyone received the OTA update. I want to hear if any of the reported issues cropped up with the update, reduced battery life and other issues ?

Journeyman

I talked Sprint Tech support over the phone in Oklahoma City. They assisted me with a profile update and did a reset. Still no Lollipop. A Senior tech said the updates are sent in bulk and to be patient. (Still no OTA Lollipop for me as I type this)

Journeyman

Still haven't gotten it either.... You're not alone. I've kinda lost my patience at this point.

Journeyman

i just received the update about 40 minutes ago on my lg g2 .

make sure you have a full battery before you install as it will take a bit of time to install.40 minutes and its still optimizing.

cant wait to see the improvements.

Journeyman

Still waiting for mine, wife got hers like 4 days ago.

Journeyman

I got mine today. However my wife still hasn't gotten hers.

She is disappointed.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat