cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text problem with LG G2

Journeyman

Text problem with LG G2

My texts seem to be coming in sporadically. I'll get a bunch all at once that were sent hours prior to that time. I am also on wifi 99% of the time, but if I do turn on my mobile data and connect that way, then a I get flooded with texts I never recieved when connect to wifi.  I did the PRL update and that doesn't seem to help. I only have 1GB of data and I really don't want to have to be connected to mobile data in order to receive texts. Is this a known issue?

I'd really like to be able to keep the G2, but I've had more issues with this phone in the 6 days I've had it than I've had with any other phone.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Text problem with LG G2

I too have the G2. If I were you, I would go to a sprint store and have them swap out the SIM card. Cause either that is your issue, or the 1x on your cell tower is not connecting you.

You can also do a profile update, ##UPDATE# in your dialer menu,  or do ##CLEAR# to reset your network settings.

Hope this can help you! Good luck!

Master

Re: Text problem with LG G2

KAFULMER830, Sorry you're having issues with delayed text messages. Have you already tried the ##72786#? I would also like to check the coverage in your area and alert our network team. Please provide the zip code and cross streets. LH-Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat