cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I got...

Today I got...

KitKat on my LG G2! Yep! Sure did! I went to Wal-Mart and bought a KitKat bar and put it on top of my phone.  I know! Bad pun!

45 REPLIES 45
Journeyman

Re: Today I got...

We can't even get 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 is coming

Tell me about it.

Journeyman

Had to login just to like this lol.

GrandMaster

question. has anyone looked into it to see if they might be bypassing 4.4.2 for whatever reason and jumping you guys right to 4.4.3? they did this with the One recently..bypassed one update just to kick us directly to the next one..could always be the issue here

CORBETT50 wrote:

We can't even get 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 is coming

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Thank you...Thank you. Don't applaud, just throw money.

Yeah...they could be doing that. Plus LG is bringing knock code for the G2 next month in a firmware update so they could be waiting until that comes out for us to get it. But who knows...

Journeyman

Nope they been sitting on this same 4.4.2 update for a month without releasing it to us http://device.sprintpcs.com/LG/LS980-SPRINT/latest

GrandMaster

not that they can tell us but im wondering if they are running into issues with it on the test phones? test phones are stock so if they run into issues with one of those then its a safe bet a phone with a bunch of 3rd party apps on it will have WAY more issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Where do you find that on the website anyway? I thought info like that would be hidden.

Master

You even cracked me up, FrustratedinEdwardsville and you know, I'm paid not to ever smile.  Totally kidding.  Still no news guys, I know it's frustrating.  Don't have it on my Note2 either, may not ever get it, so I know how you feel.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey guys looks like its comming check it out https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=LS980 it wasn't there early and now it is

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat