cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I got...

Master

Re: Today I got...

Please reach out to us if we can be of assistance.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

The File is 700+MB which is the same size as most ROM's as well as the full version of the Firmware which leads me to believe it is the full version that will be sent OTA. Once I get confirmation from the G+ people, I'm installing it.  If I wait for it to roll out in "waves" it could be another few months and I'm just not that patient. (Plus, I have a copy of the .tot file in case I need to "unbrick" my phone).

Let me how it is!

Master

CraigRhudy,

I understand how exciting this new update is. I'm anxiously waiting myself. You can be assured this will be announced at www.sprint.com/newsroom once the roll out begins.

You mentioned that Spark isn't working right. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send your zip code and the 2 closest cross streets to your location. This will help us view the network in your area.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I don't need you to check the towers near me. Please don't hijack this thread. If I needed your help I'd create my own post.

Master

CraigRhudy,

We do Apologize. This is a public forum. If you need any help or just have a question feel free to reach out to us. We're here for you. Thanks.

Be sure to let us know how it works.

Journeyman

LTE doesn't work right anyway. Would rather have good 4G and kitkat

Master

G2user65 Is 4GLTE launched in your market yet? Have you checked out the list at http://sprint.com/lte/? *David S Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Earth to SprintCare, LTE/spark has issues with triband phones. For some people it makes them lose data connectivity. It has nothing to do with tower overload or maintenance or wether or not a certain tower has 4G or just 3G.

Here is how to disable spark on your phone if you're suddenly not able to get LTE

Dial ##data#, go into LTE then press edit (you'll need your MSL which you can get by dialing ##443336772# then your MSL will appear at the bottom of your screen) then disable bands 26 and 41 and set their priority to 0. Afterwards your LTE will be back to normal. You can always change it back to normal so there's no risk of messing up your device.

Journeyman

4g is launched and so is spark.  Spark is spotty at best and sucks, keeps me from getting good 4g

GrandMaster

i highly recommend anyone that does this should also take a screen shot of what it was originally set to so you know for sure what to change it back to when it comes to that time..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat