Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I got...

Re: Today I got...

True dat!

Journeyman

So do i need a computer to install it from the lg site? Cuz I'll be the Guinea pig I don't care lol

Journeyman

Sorry I'm tired of waiting.. I just unbricked my phone from being rooted an learned a LOT in the process so I I'm just gonna try an install it an If something bad happens I'll just go back to my stock rom. Easy fix

Journeyman

I reloaded from ZVA back to ZV8,  connection has been excelent.  I was able to to enable bands 26 and 41 manually by enabling via ##data#.  I was getting 40 to 46 mbps in band 41 and 5 to 8 mbps in band 25.  In ZV8 it will auto connects to 4gLTE where as ZVA it will stay at 3g if the Spark is connected it will disconnect in 30 seconds or so.  I am thinking its ZVA that has a problem. 

Journeyman

Let us know what happens, Mr. Bucket

Journeyman

ZVA may very well be the problem...the good news is the update is running ZVC so hopefully that will alleviate that problem.

Master

Mr.buckets, sounds like plan. Keep us posted! *Sarah W Social Care

The G2 in Canada got Knick Code with KitKat. That would be cool if we gof it also.

KNOCK CODE! Dang it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is great and sad at the same time. I'm glad there's a work around and irritated, that once again, "it's not Sprint" that gave it. Sprint should brand itself "the carrier for tech savvy" customers, because Sprint is not.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat