cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I was just told about the KitKat Update.

Wizard

Re: What I was just told about the KitKat Update.

I'm seriously thinking that the SprintCare reps here are from overseas and speak English as a second language. That's a good explanation why the the communication is so poor and why they think we should understand it. I've been told that English is very hard to learn if you weren't raised in it because it's very different from other languages.

Master

Gobyray,

We have not started as we don't have any official information that we have for our customers. The moment we do we will post it on here: http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_LG_G2/WServic...

Dania

Social Care

Wizard

Five different answers. Any one wants to take bets on which one is true? This is good entertainment.

Master

inconsolable_me,

Thank you for posting. The Moto X is getting the Kit Kat update that is correct. It is being rolled out in phases to all our customers. My mom has the Moto X and so far so good there have not been any issues after updating. I also have not heard much as far as the upgrade for the Moto X having any issues. Please keep us posted if there are any issues you notice with the upgrade.

Thank you,

Anthony
Social care Team
Highlighted

Now if only we could put it to music...this could be the next big Broadway musical. We could call it the 'KitKat Update Blues'! Hmmmm...nice ring to it.This will put Le Miz to shame!

Look Down, Look Down,

Your phone is not worthy!

Look Down, Look Down,

There is no need to worry!

Journeyman

hey frustated in edwardsville when sprint suppose to release kitkat update please reply back and let me know

If they ever do, I will be one of the first to let people know on here for sure.

Journeyman

well im going to call and see what they say

Th May well more than likely say they have no news is the end of March.

Arrrrrgh! They will tell you there is no news. Gah! I hate Swype...

Master

Hey there,

The updates are rolled out in sections. You'll get it shortly. We don't have a way to know exactly when you'll get it. You can check if there are any updates available through the settings of your phone. Hang in there. It'll be here before you know it.

Thank you,
*Heather
Sprint Social Media Care
Journeyman

It will not happen. Your contract will have long expired long before the supposed update is completed. And if you are smart, you will have long since switched to a better carrier.

Understand, people, that Sprint KNOWS FULL WELL what is wrong but DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW! Therefore, there IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A TOWER RIGHT IN YOUR AREA EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS! Rest assured, though, that if you give a cross street and a zip code, these "customer service" stooges will promplty send a message on your behalf making that particular tower priority #1!  Don't believe me? Just read these threads.

Just stick with 3G...Sprint's LTE sucks, anyhow.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat