cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Phone I've ever owned.

Journeyman

Worst Phone I've ever owned.

The phone it self is great. However, when it comes to all things connectivity, the phone it TERRIBLE! I can barely make phone calls, incoming phone calls go directly to voice mail, texts have a hard time sending out and data is nearly non-existent. Phone call quality is terrible. This phone has a heck of a time staying connected to Sprints network. It's a constant struggle. I never had these issues with my S3. Terrible phone on terrible service. I am so tempted to move over to Tmobile and have them pay my early termination fees.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Worst Phone I've ever owned.

Are you posting to rant and complain or to get help? All your post does is clutter this forum.

Master

Re: Worst Phone I've ever owned.

NEVERSUMMER75:

Let's see what we can do to assist you with getting better connection. Please provide your zip code, two cross streets and how you have the device set under Network Settings and how you have it set under Roaming.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat