Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a line

Journeyman

add a line

I just add a 2nd line on my account not

too long ago about 5 days. What if I want to return it. Is there any charge?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Kphoms99, 

Thank you for posting. You have 14 days to try it out. If you are unhappy with the phone you can return it and cancel the line. You would just be charged for the few days you had it active. Are you having issues with the phone? Does it have to do with service? If it's just the phone you can swap it out for something different just be aware there could be a restocking fee for the other device you are bringing back. 

We look forward to your response please let us know. 

Thank you, 

Anthony 

Social Care Team

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat