cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused

Journeyman

confused

So i had a replacement phone shipped to me due to my other one was junk wasnt workin right and many customer service ppl told me i could just take it to the sprint store and they would take care of it well now im being asked to go n get the phone cuz they dnt deal with it after being told what to do after swapin out the phones and also im trying to get the samsung pad sent to a store near me but its not working at all.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: confused

helenb11 - Thank you for reaching out to us. To further assist you please refer to this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message. We hope to hear from you soon. - Tatiana
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello again i have shipped my phone back to the insurance place almost 3 weeks ago n they still havent tooken the $410 off my bill idk how to get ahold of them to see whats going on at all but its really messing with my phone bill and really starting to piss me off ive been dealin with issue ever since i got in with sprint and im not happy one bit at all cant anyone understand that when a person is not working cuz they jus had a child cant the extand the bill to the date they get paid again i have faught with the stupid ppl on the phone bout this and they wont let me speek to a superviser or manager at all. Its annoying and very fusterating big time bout this...

Wizard

Unfortunately, Aursion is a totally different company then Sprint. Really not much Sprint can do to help you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat