cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kitkat for lg g2?

Journeyman

kitkat for lg g2?

When will the lg g2 users see the kitkat update, and how will we be able to check for the update to see if its aviable?

84 REPLIES 84
Highlighted

They aren't telling us when it will be out. Neither is LG.  So we are in a wait and see mode.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That sucks im tired of waiting and being in the dark.

Highlighted

I agree. I think it's stupid to keep us waiting like this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like i dont mind waiting my phone works as is but itll just be nice to have offical date for it

Highlighted

I agree. The wait wouldn't be that bad if we knew when it was going to be pushed out. But being in the dark is frustrating. But to be honest, the G2 does have a problem south showing down on 4.2.2 Jellybean. I hope it is something that this update will fix. Considering that it was made to work with phones with as little as 512mb of memory, then it should really make this good phone into a fantastic phone. From what I've been hearing on the webs, it does just that. So yeah, I'm cranky about being left in the dark about this.

Highlighted
Master

JoeLeeB,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize for the delay.

We pushed kit-kat out in waves. You should be receiving it in the next coming weeks.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize for the delay as well.

Just hold on with us, it's coming!

We appreciate your patience in regards to this matter.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

FINALLY, some kind of an answer! At least there is some hope.

Highlighted

True. At least we've been told that it IS coming. That is easy better than being told no news at all.

Highlighted

Way better. Stupid auto correct.

Highlighted
Master

kpbeard77

Stay tuned to this forum space, all the information about software updates are posted here.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat