cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kitkat for lg g2?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: kitkat for lg g2?

You would think that a company that SUCKS SO BAD would break their legs trying to be the first to push out software updates,lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

The LG offical website has a open source development page. Once placed on there you get a OTA within one to two days after. They posted the source for kitkat this includes kernal and system. So either today oe tomorrow we should see a update

Highlighted

Thanks for the heads up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No problem. It can take a little longer. But LG and Google like to keep there dead line. So, with that being said it shouldn't be much if even longer.

Highlighted

I hope so. It has been a long wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Completely agree with you. Being left in the shadows is no fun either. But sprint was correct about not knowing. They can only test and report bugs. At that point its on LG and Google to fix an push. LG an Google did know all this information but didnt want to put it out there. As always there known to keep silence til they push.

Highlighted
Master

dwheeler5680@gmail.com,

Hey thanks for the helpful information! If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out we are always happy to help.

*Jazmine

Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. Actually, i do have one. Any idea when 4G LTE will take effect in my area? I noticed its on the south end of my city. Just not west. Area code is 43228. Columbus, Ohio.

Highlighted
Master

dwheeler5680@gmail.com,

Columbus, Ohio 43228 expected to have 4G LTE towards the end of summer (Time frame is subject to change) We're working hard to get the upgrades completed. Thanks.

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

3 days later and still no update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Take it from me! I have been told the same thing for the last 18 MONTH'S!!!! of the 4 major carrier's in the 15 largest city in the united States sprint is still the only one with spottie bad 4G here!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's stupid, everyone in my city besides the west part of it have it. And there telling me by the end of summer like this side don't matter.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat