cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

knock on

Journeyman

Re: knock on

So my last post was removed someone at sprit needs to make this right i shouldn't have to be stuck with a phone that no one wants

Highlighted
Master

sprintthezeppo - So sorry about the issue you've been experiencing. A hardware factory reset is definitely a good idea. I've included a tutorial link with the steps to perform a hardware factory reset on your phone http://bit.ly/1mIP1VS. Let us know how this works out for you. - Kayan Social Care Team
Journeyman

Dont waist your time it's not gonna fix knock on it's not gonna fix the data issues and its not gonna fixthe gps you and the rest of us made the mistake in purchasing a lg g2 and now we are stuck with it because sprint doesn't want to make it right

Journeyman

So here is what i found that will get roaming data as soon as you see your in a roaming area go to settings and change it to cdma and you will get data otherwise you'll get no data are you will maybe eventually get a roaming data guard pop up which will require an action then when you get back to a Sprint tower you will have to go back to settings and change it back to lte/cdma if you want lte data now as far as gps haven't found a work around for that yet got so mad today i called sprint again asked them to step by step directions to one of my customers. Knock on no work around for that either

Journeyman

Thank you to all the Sprint folks that tried to get my LG g2 working even though others were not having all the issues that I was having. I really did like the phone but the issues with it was just making me miserable.I picked up the HTC one m8 on Saturday GPS working perfect gets lock in less than a second data switches seamlessly between 3g,lte,and goes in and out of roam without any interaction from user.I know that Sprint is still working to get all of their tower's to work with these new tri band phones and a few glitches are to be expected. I also would like to thank all the folks on the other end of the phone at Sprint that were so helpful in trying to get the LG g2 to work and a special thanks to the lady supervisor who helped me Saturday morning and offering the option to get a different phone wish I could remember her name maybe someone at sprint who reads this can look at the records and tell her thanks.

Master

CORBETT50 - That's awesome! We're glad to hear that you got a working phone. We want our customers to be satisfied with their devices and the services they're receiving. We are always here to address any issues or concerns you might have. - Kayan Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

As I said in my previous post the factory reset instructions were not working. Please take the time to actually read what people write before responding

Journeyman

I now have the KitKat update and it still doesn't work and the factory reset instructions you provided also do not work

Journeyman

lmfao... the instructions do work, but you can also just go to SETTINGS > BACKUP & RESET > FACTORY DATA RESET. i don't have KitKat yet, and i doubt your Knock On will ever come back. something about heat and the proximity sensor seems to mess it up. when my phone is really chilly to the touch, the Knock On will start magically working again. then its gone when i start using the phone and it reaches a certain temp, lol.

Master

sprintthezeppo,

Thanks for reaching out. Try these instrructions. Let us know if you have any trouble.

• On the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings
  • Scroll down and tap Backup & Reset
  • Tap Factory Data Reset
  • Tap Reset Phone
  • Tap Erase Everything.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

BE CAREFUL WITH THE KITKAT UPDATE!!!!!

My G2 immediately started having issues once I got the kitkat update. For those with the update, check your APPS. Go to system settings, apps, then slide right to "all"....check the dates listed--do most of the LG and Google apps state "1/21/1970"???? Mine does!!! Plus my "Knock ON" stopped working and the screen has a horizontal section towards the upper section that is no longer responsive...

Look at my discussion "Knock-On, Screen Unresponsive, and 1970 errors?"

Journeyman

[Inappropriate word removed]... wow that's no good at all. well, at least for the Knock On stuff, once it goes it's likely never coming back. The Knock Off always works fine though. Terrible!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat