cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg g2 is a paper weight

Highlighted
Journeyman

lg g2 is a paper weight

had this phone for 2 months, my wife and i got the same phone and we cannot call each other...we can call other phones..just not each other, I will look at the phone and it will say "call rejected"..when I haven't touched a button. the gps does not work when I am trying to find an address.  It will say "cannot get GPS signal" no matter where I am. It will randomly turn on wifi while I am using the data.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

Re: lg g2 is a paper weight

DoriLG That's not good to hear. I want you to try this troubleshooting step on your phone. Enter ##72786# into your dialing pad. Your phone will reboot and Hands Free Activation will then begin. Allow update to complete. You will then test out both devices. Let us know if that worked. Mirleine Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope didn't work

Highlighted
Master

DoriLG, Thanks for the update! Have you been to the service and repair center for physical trouble shooting? Also could you please provide the cross streets and zip so I can take a look into the area? Keep me posted!

Thanks, Justin Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

I have the same problem with my LG G2 after the update to KK

I sent emails to CC

I called and talked to tech support

I went to the repair shop based on tech advice

The issue remains.

I can either pay $75 to get a replacement phone or $200 for ETF

I don't have issue with the Sprint service but the KK update made the phone unreliable for me. So it's LG issue and this is my last LG phone unless it's a Nexus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Master

DoriLG,

Thanks for the zip code. May I please have nearby cross streets in the area to help me narrow down the correct tower? Also, do you have your LG G2 set to CDMA only or LTE?

Thank you,
Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat