cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my g2 wont turn on!!! Help!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

my g2 wont turn on!!! Help!!!

my g2 was working fine then it was totally black try to power it on thinking i mustve turned it off and it wouldnt power on. i then plugged it in thinking it must be dead and the charging light doent come on or the battery screen that pops up. took it down to sprint and they couldnt figure it out either

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: my g2 wont turn on!!! Help!!!

oregonryan, Sorry you're unable to power the phone on. Is the phone insured or in warranty? If insured, and there is no physical or liquid damage, the phone can be replaced by doing an Advanced Exchange or it can be replaced through the manufacturer warranty. LH- Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Did you root it? If so, its most likely hard bricked.

Journeyman

Get in contact with LG, they will fix and/or replace for free. You just have to pay shipping to LG. I did the same thing when my LTE stopped working. Spent $9 for 2 day signature confirmation. They pay for the shipping back. Took 2 weeks total but worked good for me. If you have insurance then Sprint stores should replace it for free if found to be hardware defective and not user error.

Journeyman

I just had the same problem with my phone a few minutes ago.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat