cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no 4g on my lg g2

Journeyman

no 4g on my lg g2

Im so mad my g4 stop working at home , my signal goes on and off all the time my 4G doesn't work it takes forever to load a page and I know it's not where I live because my husband has the same phone and his works just fine it must be the phone I'm so mad I might convince him to go back to a different carrier if this doesn't get fixed really soon

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: no 4g on my lg g2

marilualvarez - Thank you for posting on our community forum, allow us to look into the towers servicing your location. Please provide the nearest cross street and zip code to your location -Eduardo
Journeyman

57th Street and parallel Parkway

Master

marilualvarez,

I did mark the location for our techs in the area. Please allow us up to 72 hrs to investigate the situation.

Thank you for your patience,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

What the [inappropriate word removed] is going on? I have the LG G2 also and my 4G stopped working 3 days ago. Sprint won't fix because I don't have insurance and now I have to send my phone to LG G2 in texas for repair. 2-3 week process. Maybe its on Spribts ebd and NOT THE PHONE.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

deaofly1984,

Sorry to hear about your service troubles. Have you already had the chance to visit a Sprint repair store for diagnosis? Did you deny the repair fee? If you're area has not been reviewed for 4G LTE connectivity yet, I'd be happy to take a look if you provide your zip code and nearby cross streets.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My zip code is 21229 Baltimore MD. I have 4G. The issue is when I have the network set to LTE/CDMA it switches back and forth from LTE to eHRPD. So I have to keep it set to CDMA or else it would kill my battery. I have not viseted a repair store because it would be a waste of my time. If the hardware is bad, software issue, or anything I was told I would have to pay a $75 fee. No sense of wasting my time at a Sprint Repair store just to hear I have to pay out of my pocket. I have not had any issues then 4 days ago it started this switching back and forth from LTE to eHRPD.

Master

deaofly1984,

I know you're frustrated with the lack of 4G connectivity. This issue may occur when your device connection is transferred between the newly upgraded cell sites and to ones that have not yet been upgraded. To be sure that your device is correctly provisioned for 4G LTE, please send a private message to 'SprintCare' with your Sprint phone number, account PIN or the answer to your security question, and copy/paste this conversation for reference. Thank you.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How do I send a private PM?

Master

deaofly1984,

Happy to help. Click the Sprint Care name, and follow the path to send a private message. The icon should be located on the right hand side of the web page.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok so in order to receive 4g on the LG G2. You literally have to return it back to sprint. Meaning, you would have to go to a sprint store, have them ship it out with issue noted, and wait for the return. I did it almost 2 wks ago, and ive been having the "Spark" symbol successfully since then. The phone clearly does not come with 4g as advertised,  otherwise there  wouldnt be so many of us with the same issue....

Good Luck

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat