Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outdated software LG G2 4.2.2

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

outdated software LG G2 4.2.2

Android 4.3 Finally Arrives on the T-Mobile Galaxy S III T999 http://goo.gl/syrTe0 even this beatdown phone at least has 4.3 its not kitkat but then again does sprint really care about 4.4.2 for the LG G2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just heard we are in a hold till the next blue moon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

korn6470

Thanks for the post. At this time we don't have a release date for when the LG G2 will start seeing kitkat. For the best place to keep up to date got to www.sprint.com/newsroom.

Patrick N.
Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Heck i have a 4year old htc evo4g and just put 4.4.2 on it, so help us understand why we can't get kitkat on lg g2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol I got a Samsung galaxy nexus sitting in a box with a 2 cent battery running 4.4.2 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cm11-20140104 4.4.21395193637004.jpg Galaxy nexus 1395193410632.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

You been seeing all the country's that have been getting the oth looks like everywhere but here oh wait AT&T and T-Mobile haven't even heard of a soak test yet so i'd have to say mid second quarter

Highlighted
Journeyman

If at all.lg g2 mini 4.4 out the box check. Update everything under the sun that begins with an S check. Throw the lg g2 under the bus priceless. For everything you do,kitkat is not for you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just heard we are in a hold till the next blue moon

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool blue is a good color

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat