cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint ID

Journeyman

sprint ID

My G2 is unable to retrieve pack details for Sprint default and won't download Sprint I'D....any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: sprint ID

I'm having the exact same issue! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Journeyman

I Just got a Samsung 4 yesterday, love the phone, got everything set up just like I want it, but getting the same error at least once an hour... Soo annoying please make it stop!

Journeyman

Hi I was getting the same SprintID error message on the evening I got my new LG- tried everything to get rid of it& then when I turned it on the next day no more error message. I have no idea what happened or why I kept getting the error message.

Journeyman

I purchased my G2 this last weekend and get the same error.  I do know how to turn off the notification.  Go to settings, click on Apps, click the all apps tab, find the Sprint ID app and select it, then uncheck notifications.  I do not know how to get the Sprint ID to work though, I would like that information as well.

Master

Rad50900

A great deal of time has passed since your last post. I wanted to know if you were able to resolve the issue you had with the Sprint ID popup. Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Master

krhand,

Thanks for posting. My sincerest apologizes for the delayed response. I'm simply following up with you to determine if this issue is ongoing. Please keep us posted on the current status of this matter.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat