Did you mean: 

update spark

Journeyman

update spark

When are we going to get the update spark to lg g2

43 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: update spark

I went to the Glendale, CA (91204) Sprint Store and I was given a vague answer by their Sprint Representatives (The Store Manager told me that he actually hasn't heard anything) - but for now it is Q1 2014.  However, since last week (01/01/2014), My LG G2 started to switch from 3G to 4G LTE and I am getting consistent 10 Mbps/5Mbps (Down/Up) speeds.  Let's hope that the Spark Update will happen sooner in Q1 2014 than later.  I cannot wait to put the theoretically 50 - 60 Mbps Download Speeds to the test.

Master

Hey janettq28,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry.

If you're asking when Spark will be available in your area, you may refer to our websites for updates:

- Sprint Newsroom: http://bit.ly/9UG9EA
- Sprint Spark: http://bit.ly/1hqZd5P

Thank you!

Regards,

Giovanni R.
Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Hey DarkEnygma,

Thank you very much for your input and support; I'm glad to see we're making improvements in your area. Let us know if we can handle any other concerns for you. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Just wondering now that Sprint expanded Sprint Spark in Austin,Tx will Sprint send update to LG G2's so that we can benefit from this new Sprint Spark Network?

Journeyman

I have the new LG G2 and would like to know when the Spark update will be released for my phone? Do I have to have the update for my phone to access Spark?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you have experience with the Sprint mobile sync app? The app will not work on my LG G2.

Journeyman

Now that Sprint Spark is launched here in Houston Texas, when will we get the update to activate it to our lg g2

Journeyman

Hi Giovanni,

You haven't actually answered the original question, one that many people are waiting for an answer to. Now that Sprint Spark is available when will LG G2 owners be able to use it? Right now the phone is being sold, falsely, as a Sprint Spark compatible phone, however this is not the case as it can not currently connect to the network. The area I live apparently has one of the best Sprint Spark coverages, however my G2 can not use it until you release an update fixing the phone??

Could you give all LG G2 users an actual date when their phones will work the way you advertise them?

Thanks

A somewhat disappointed customer.

Master

latinoboitx,

Hi there. There should not be an update to activate the Spark network. You can check for software updates by going into Menu-Settings-System updates and check for them. Do you see LTE services on your phone? This should be a big indicator of the services in your area.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.