cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vdelvalle

Journeyman

vdelvalle

After updating to Kitkat I've been having trouble answering calls. When I click to answer an incoming call I can't hear the other person nor they can hear me. I have to hang up and call the person…

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: vdelvalle

vdelvalle12,

Thanks for reaching out. If this only started after the update I would recommend backing up your content and hard resetting the device. Steps for completing a hard reset can be found here http://bit.ly/1iKiWdD

*Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This is a universal problem. It is all over the internet. The incoming call answer swipe doesn't usually work after you upgrade.

Master

Hello Owlpic,

Thank you for the post. I would use the suggestion that Jathen provided by backing up your content and hard resetting the device. Keep us updated on the progress.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We lost track of the many disruptive hard reset we did, each one took over an hour to restore all user apps, data, and parameters. It turned out it was a bug in Kitkat as well ... as you demonstrate above, a lack of understanding by Sprint support staff as to what was goin on.

Wizard

Had that same issue, and it seems to be an issue with Google Now. Go into the settings and turn off the "Okay, Google" option.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat