phone always mobile data is unavailable lg g2

21 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: what is mip:67?

I get that and mip 65,not happy.

Master

All,

Thanks for posting on our community forum. The error you’re receiving can impact data services on your device. Just to clarify, have any of you performed a phone swap latety? 

Eduardo 
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Try checking your SIM card number, make sure it matches with what Sprint has,i had the same issue no 4g and the error you were mentioning. My SIM card number was different then what Sprint had, they just updated the number i gave them and works awesome.   

Master

BENNY484,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

Eduardo 
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Im having the same problem. Im in a coverage area where i suppose to have the best coverage and my internet never works. But when u check my account its saying im using a ridiculous amount of internet. Im regretting coming to sprint. Been to stores and talked to support and all the say is towers are being worked on... Im sick of this now

Journeyman

I have had my LgG2 just a month or so and had this error appear yesterday it pops up every 5 to 20 seconds. And I cant use swype anymore for one not sure if more inaccessable... how do I stop this??

Master

ErinKellyCody

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. 

This does not seem to be a known issue with device. As mentioned by the previous poster, we may need to check the SIM and ESN are accurate to what we have in the system.

Tell me, have you visited a Sprint store for service and repair?

Zena

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ehrpd 5 mip67 lte esm0 emm19 is all i keep getting on my phone!!! Help! This phine is only a month old

Master

carlyn1000,

This looks like a software issue, like you may have a corrupted file. Try clearing your browser cache, and removing some of the recent apps you may have downloaded. If that does not fix the issue you may need to do a master reset on your phone.

Thanks!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

larhonda5200,

Thanks for the post. Are you still having an issue? Let us know if things got better.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My new galaxy 5 keeps saying MIP : 67...my husband has NO ISSUE w/ his. Bought both phones at Sam's Club, put a old sim card in our phones, no repairs, 1 MO old, $1000., no Internet. Extremely upset! Work OTR cant just run to a store! I need steps on how to fix it asap!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat