Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is mip:67?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Master

Re: what is mip:67?

SHANL211 - If you have already called in and confirmed that the SIM card number matches the number we have on your account, then please dial ##72786#. The phone will reboot and update on the network. Please keep me posted. -LavaunaSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I check to make sure my sim card number matches with what sprint has?  I just recently did a phone swap and I get that error every time.

Highlighted
Master

Here to assist nigtou

May I ask what device you are currently using please?

Let me know,

Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I get MIP:65 and MIP:67 I have an LGG2 so no sim card to check I am getting very tired of these errors popping up

Highlighted
Master

timp1969 Usually the fix is a profile update to ensure the data on the phone matches the info on the network. You must have some sort of working internet connection to update your profile though, so if your mobile network is not working, you must connect to WiFi to update the profile on the newer phones. You can also do a ##SCRTN# (72786) to reset the phone's network settings and reprovision it, this will cause the phone to remove all the network settings, restart, and go back through the initial OTA hands-free activation again. - Alberto
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Alberto!
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello Teyculmemima1

Mobile IP registration MIP Error 67. it's a registration error. Are getting this error now? What type of device do you have?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG V20
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey Kikyii! Have you tried doing a profile update? Let us know.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat