cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easily affordable LG G3 Vigor arrives Sept. 19

Wizard

Easily affordable LG G3 Vigor arrives Sept. 19

LG G3 Vigor™, packed with all the great features you’d expect from a smartphone without sacrificing affordability, arrives in Sprint sales channels, including Sprint Stores, Web Sales, Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1 and Business Sales on Friday, Sept. 19.

With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G3 Vigor with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $12.50 (SRP: $299.99; excluding taxes) and requires a service plan.

Featuring a 5-inch high-definition (1,280x720) IPS display and Sprint Spark™, LG G3 Vigor is a sturdy, reliable smartphone with a sleek, ergonomically curved design that fits comfortably in one hand with the features you’d expect from a G-series smartphone. It is powered by Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 2,540 mAh lithium-ion battery.

Designed with selfies in mind, LG G3 Vigor features a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera with a front-facing soft light to brighten images using an illuminated border around the display and Gesture Shutter to activate the three-second shutter timer with a simple movement. It also includes an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 4x digital zoom, laser auto focus and LED flash.

LG G3 Vigor also includes many of LG’s exclusively designed features found on LG G3, including Smart Cleaning to help keep your smartphone running optimally with notifications about unused temporary files and infrequently used apps that can deleted to free up memory.

To make it easy to use, LG G3 Vigor also includes an intuitive Smart Keyboard that adapts to your personal typing style. The keyboard height and keys are adjustable with Smart Personalization, and the bottom row of keys can be customized. Typewriter previews what you type above the keyboard and errors can be eliminated with a simple Swipe Up gesture, and the cursor can be moved by swiping the space bar with Quick Move.

Available in Burgundy Red and Metallic Black, LG G3 Vigor also joins the growing list of Wi-Fi Calling enabled smartphones.

For the security conscious, LG G3 Vigor features Knock Code. Use a three- to eight- point pattern as your personalized lock code. There are more than 86,000 unique code combinations to secure the information on your phone. The pattern can be tapped onto any location on the display. Tapping twice on an empty area of the display locks the phone.

For those enterprise-level security needs, LG G3 Vigor offers LG Gate for support of Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Policies for seamless and secure access to corporate email. LG Gate also offers data encryption with a Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 certified Device Encryption Solution, virtual private network (VPN) for secure access to enterprise resources and mobile device management allowing IT managers to remotely manage your mobile devices as needed.

LG G3 Vigor Specs

Source: newsroom.sprint.com

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: Easily affordable LG G3 Vigor arrives Sept. 19

I just got this phone. No sprint zone or sprint id and no onecan tell me how to get iton my phone

Journeyman

I got sprint ID and Sprint Zone but there is absolutely no option to use it as a mobile Hotspot. Nothing in the menu or settings or anything. I have to use PDA net and paid 8 bucks for the full version. The whole point of getting this phone was for that option. What the hell is going on?

Master

Empty6842p We certainly apologize for the issues with the mobile hotspot option. Tap on settings > Wireless networks > More > Wi-Fi hotspot. If you're still unable to locate the hotspot then we will have to do a hard reset on your device. Let us know if the problem persist. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the exact same problem. The mobile hotspot on my phone is not there. I go to More... And there is no button for hotspot or tethering. I've gone to 3 different stores, went to the store I purchased it twice. Called customer service. They sent me to repair shop. Repair shop switched me to a new phone and I still don't have it. Nobody knows how to help me. Very unhappy. Willing to get a different phone but I feel I should be at least discounted some of the price. So far my experience with Sprint has not been good thinking about cancelling my service. Had my phone 4 days and have had issues since it was activated.

Master

bkd1960, You might try hitting ##SCRTN# on the phone.  This will force it to set itself back up on our network.  The phone will reboot a couple of times and then walk through over the air activation just like when it was new. If that doesn't work, I would visit a Sprint store as soon as possible.  Techs can either force the app onto the phone or exchange it for one with all the appropriate applications. - Christy

Sprint Social Care

[Update]  Our device owners gave me some more information and another set of steps for you to try before visiting the store. 

- From the Google Play store, search for and download an app called Refresh Customization.  Once installed, open the app.

- Select and run "Refresh Customization Opt 1" (this will run through an ##SCRTN# process again)

- Select and run "Refresh Customization Opt 2"

- After the phone has performed all updates and rebooted, uninstall the Refresh Customization application

You should only need to do this once and then you should have access to the Sprint Zone and Sprint ID apps.

Message was edited by: SprintCare after further instructions were provided by device owners.

Master

Spinkston0521 When you go into settings. Tap more. Tap Wi-Fi hotspot. Tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot. Then proceed with set up. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I went back to the same store i purchased mine from and got a new replacement. Bring up the issue with them and make sure their floor demo can get the hotspot option.

Upon further investigation it seems only the burgundy ones have this issue. Try making them look for the hotspot option in front of you before you walk out of the store with it.

Don't give up! This is an awesome phone.

Journeyman

That refresh customization is for samsung phones

Journeyman

If i do the ##screen thing will i loses everything ive downloaded on my phone?

Journeyman

No but it won't help. I would exchange it for a different one. Refreshing cell data resets the activation. It may activate it may not again. I did that sctrn thing four times and it didn't help but it takes a whole for the phone to be activated again.

Journeyman

Don't cancel service just grab an exchange or get a different phone. If you make the salesperson look at your phone and the missing hotspot option they'll waive the restocking fee.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat