cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Vigor reseting to default

Journeyman

LG G3 Vigor reseting to default

Everytime I shut my LG G3 Vigor off or restart it, I see a message that says "Installing Sprint Default". When it's done my home screen and all my apps are reset to default. It even has all the apps I've since deleted, like all the bloatware apps. Why does this keep happening? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: LG G3 Vigor reseting to default

JennaLee76 - Oh no! I can understand how this can frustrate you. I am anxious to help. Regrettably, this is not a known device issue which makes a trustworthy resolution hard to find. I do believe that if we work together we can satisfy your concerns. Does this happen only after deleting the "bloatware" applications? How long have you had the phone? - Gus
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No. When I turn the phone off or restart it. It goes back to default. All the apps on the home screen. All the useless apps are back. It's annoying. I've had the phone for 2 months.

Master

JennaLee76,

I see why this is frustrating. Have you tried performing a master reset on the phone or taking it into one of our service and repair centers? You can try running a diagnostic test with your Sprint Zone app. Refer to this link: http://bit.ly/1isQFYi for instructions. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Krishel

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat