cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My LG G3 Vigor – Honeymoon stage at first glance

Journeyman

My LG G3 Vigor – Honeymoon stage at first glance

I must say that for the first time in a long time I haven’t had someone say to me, “Wow, that is a huge device.” “Wow, is that phone curved, bent etc.?” Yes, I’m talking about my previous device the LG G Flex which is amazing but ginormous! I now have the LG G3 Vigor and well, shall I say, “it’s itty bitty!” But I love it!  The screen is 5” and I can easily put it in my skinny jeans and I like the fact that I found some cool cases that are actually durable and pretty with lots of colors to choose from. Those of you that know me, I’m a PINK girl and there is a PINK case.  I do have a tendency to drop my phone a lot and thus far, no probs with the case!

cases.PNG

Let’s talk about the camera.  It’s 8 MP and has a laser auto focus and LED flash. For an 8 MP it’s actually decent. What I’m not impressed with is it appears at first glance that there are no options besides Panoramic and Auto that I have found. However, this is a mid-range smartphone and I’ve been spoiled with other phones that I’ve tested. The 1.3 MP Front-Facing Camera with Soft Light, Gesture Shutter  feature is an awesome feature for those selfie people…. I’m not so much a selfie person but hey….

You could say that I’m an LG lover because this is the third LG phone that I’ve had. LG is a great product and I love the ‘knock on’ feature and guess you could say that I’m an addicted ‘knock on’ because if I go to use someone else’s phone I ALWAYS go to the screen and knock on it and then I think, “oh, where is the boring on-off switch?” LOL.

Anyway……. This is my first impression of the Vigor and would love to know what you think….

KC

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: My LG G3 Vigor Honeymoon stage at first glance

karecoy, Thank you for the post. We are excited that you are enjoying the LG G3 Vigor. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Let us know. We are here for you. - Erick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat