cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My thoughts on the V20

GrandMaster

My thoughts on the V20

Coming from the HTC line this phone took me a bit to get figured out and adjusted to..With that being said this is a VERY fast phone..There are a few things I have yet to get used to so far though. doing the quick reply to a text through notifications does not clear the notification in the actual messaging app itself. I have to remember to go in and clear it physically..The lack of a LED was a bit of a bummer to me..Understandable that the second screen can be turned on to show while the screen is off..But having a blinking light you can see from a pretty good distance was a big one for me..Heck in the dark I could see i had a message even without being able to see the screen itself..So getting used to that one. I have yet to jump head first into the finger print scanner..As cool as it sounds to me i can just as quickly click in my code and I am off an running..Might still venture into this one to check it out anyways just in case I am missing out on something earth shattering lol. Finding a case for this phone was a bit of a trick for me..I am used to getting Spigen for all my devices but this go around they did not make a case with a gel insert that also had a kickstand..I did however find one and love it..Just not through my usual go to choice. Battery life? The battery life is pretty crazy on this thing. I tend to stick to my usual routines (Netflix on my lunch breaks, random game play with games that eat up battery like a monster..Net browsing..Texting..etc) and this thing has blown my last device out of the water. Things I do wish they had were options to download previous stock apps. At least give it to us as an option through SmartWorld. Has anyone came across any new tricks they have found wit this device? Pros and cons that you have noticed? A certain setting you have come across that changed life itself for you?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat