cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Battery Life with the LG G3 Vigor

Sprint Product Ambassador

Battery Life with the LG G3 Vigor:

So, one thing that matters to me with any phone I own, is battery life.  Especially in an age where phones are nervously accessed multiple times throughout the day, (and sometimes without making a single phone call) there’s nothing more frustrating than having zero battery when it matters. 

Thus, I’m pretty happy to say the LG G3 Vigor has yet to leave me stranded. 

Like most people, I try to look at numbers rather than stats.  To me a bigger battery gets you more life and if I have the option between a 2540mAh and a 3000mAh battery, I’m certainly going with the higher number but (at least) in the Vigor’s case that doesn't seem to matter much.

I’ll be honest, I’m wasteful with batteries.  I leave my WiFi on when there is no WiFi, Bluetooth is ALWAYS enabled, my screen brightness is set for visibility and I nervously, check over a dozen trivial things throughout the day.  On my LG G2 (3000mAh), I used to go about 9 hours till DEAD (if not on a charger during my normal usage).  Right out of the gate the LG G3 Vigor takes me a little further.  In fact maybe a good couple hours further (which is nice). 

The specs claim about 17 Hours talk time (LG G2) vs. 23 Hours talk time (LG G3 Vigor) and I’d think that to be pretty accurate.  Again, I’m very pleased by the endurance the Vigor battery displays.  Makes me wonder if all the extra CPU power is truly necessary sometimes.  At least in my case, I’m getting all the performance I need and added battery life, making the Vigor a clear choice for me.

Again, hat’s off to LG for making a phone with big features and performance with sleek, affordable price point.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

LGG3_Vigor.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.