BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G3 Vigor Final Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG G3 Vigor Final Thoughts

Well, I guess the greatest complement any device (Mid-tier or otherwise) can get is, continued use. Here I’m going to be 100% honest: I don’t have any intention to move back to my LG G2 after getting this phone.  Reading the specs, there apparently is a speed compromise but honestly, I don’t see it (I’m very happy with this phone).  The camera is not near as many MP as my LG G2 (I see that) but honestly it’s such a small compromise, especially for my use.  I really LOVE WiFi calling and tend to use it frequently in my area (No Need for an Air Rave). The small perks I get with my applications are more than enough to keep me happy and the battery life is very noticeably better and keeps me working away from my charger.  I’m happy with the phone. 

What else?  I even noticed better performance and sound when using the UConnect in my car (2013 Dodge Avenger).  My voice calls are clear to my callers and better still, I don’t have to max out the sound on my headset (and car) to hear my callers.  The phone is truly a pleasure. 

Hats off to LG.  I think it’s great so many great perks of the flagship LG Phones are still here at such an attractive price point.  Quick Remote? It’s here.  Knock On?  It’s here. Guest Screen?  Also here. 

I recommend it to everyone and sheesh, for the price it’s just a “No brainer”.  The LG G3 Vigor is quality phone that sells itself.  If you have doubts, on a quick and easy modestly priced phone or interested in getting in on that $29.99 promo (with 2-Year Service Agreement).  Look no further.

-Rob Ignatowicz

2999.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.