cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G3 Vigor Final Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

medium04.jpg

Having used the LG G3 Vigor for four weeks now I feel like I finally passed the honey moon phase of getting a new device. I believe this device is targeted to someone that is just getting into the smartphone market or looking for a great deal. With this phone being free on a new contract it is really hard to beat that price. You are basically getting a mini G3 with lower hardware specifications. Right out of the box it feels very small because of how thin the frame is. The great design of the phone even though the phone feels small it has a five inch display. The phone is almost all screen and that’s how it should be. I was really impressed with LG’s laser focus camera software and just how fast the camera focused on the object I was pointing at. The screen is a IPS 720p display and didn’t looked pixelated at all with the five inch screen. Viewing angles were great and the screen was bright enough to be able to use the phone in the sunshine. It is a nice change having a manageable size phone that you really don’t feel in your pocket because of how thin and light it is. Having a removable battery is always a benefit and it’s nice to know I can replace it with a new one if battery life seems to falter. Even though I was getting on average twenty hours of normal use every day. With the included IR blaster it was great allowing me to control my entertainment system with my phone when the remotes were not insight. This phone will not win in the hardware race but as so many phones in the past have shown it’s not about specs it’s about the experience. My experience has been nothing but positive the entire time, sure it’s not as fast as the LG G3 but that’s to be expected. I would say at most it would be a half a second longer to open certain apps between the two. I never found myself frustrated with the speed of the device. Having said that this phone is much cheaper and a great deal if you’re in the market.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.