cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vigor - HORRIBLE PICTURES!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Vigor - HORRIBLE PICTURES!!!

Has anyone found any way to get better pictures from the LG G3 Vigor?  They are always bad... grainy, blurry, etc.  My wife is in tears having to deal with this phone.  She doesn't take pictures of our almost 2 year old any more because they are always bad.  We are stuck on the 2-year payment plan and I don't know what to do.  My LG G3 is awesome, but her Vigor is not cutting it.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Vigor - HORRIBLE PICTURES!!!

ryanbales, Sorry to hear that this has been an issue with the Vigor. Has the phone been checked by our local Sprint repair store? How long has this been an issue? Please let us know, we want to help. - Fernandez
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have not taken it to local repair store.  The issue has been since the we got it right when it came out. Apparently, the Vigor takes bad pictures.  I didn't know that at the time because it was a new phone that just came out (last September maybe.)  I figured that it was just a new phone to my wife and we just hadn't figured it out yet. Now, other people have written reviews and it's just a really bad phone for taking pictures.  If I take it to a store, what can they do?  Do I have any options?

Master

ryanbales,

Taking the phone to a Sprint service and repair store will allow our technicians to check out the phone and determine if there is a defect with the camera in the phone. You can find a nearby service and repair store at Sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My Vigor takes pretty good pix, so there may be something wrong with your phone.  I've found the people at Sprint stores very helpful in the past.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat