cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone doesn't ring

Journeyman

phone doesn't ring

My LG G3 Vigor doesn't always ring.  Usually, I'm doing something else with it or have the case open, and suddenly, there's a call in voicemail.  Less frequently, the case is closed and the phone doesn't ring, and then when I go to the phone, I notice the voicemail notification.  I have updated the system.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: phone doesn't ring

ltwau, Hey there, I do apologize that you are having issues, let's see what's going on. Have you taken your device recently into a Sprint repair center to have it diagnosed?

- Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No, I haven't had the phone very long, and I just realized that this was happening.  Before, I thought that I'd just missed the calls.

Master

ltwau, Thank you for the information. Lets try this: 1:Confirm ringer, vibrate, or speaker is turned on. 2 Turn off phone and remove battery. 3 Leave phone off for 1 minute. 4 Replace battery and turn on phone. Let us know the outcome of the trouble shooting. - Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I followed the instructions you gave me.  We'll see what happens next time I get a call.

Master

ltwau..Please let us know. We can try to give you call also. You can Pm us your phone number and we call. Let us know. Check out the link to provide us the information https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314 - Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat