cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Vigor

Sort by:
Today makes 1 week since I activated my LG G3 Vigor and I must say I am surprised with device. The device is labeled a "low end device" but if you are expecting "Low end quality" you are in for a surprise! The LG G3 Vigor has a sleek design to go along with its great performance and affordable price! The LG G3 Vigor also comes with may of the same features that you would normally on see on higher priced smartphones which is a big plus! One of my favorite features is the Knock Code if you  have never heard of  The Knock Code I have included the defination that LG has provided on their website!                                                                                                                   Knock Code™ helps you to get secure access to                                                                                          your phone by tapping a personalized pattern                                                                                           anywhere on the screen.The one-step unlock                                                                                              method has more than 86,000 possible                                                                                                                    combinations. There are a few things I am not so happy with I dont get as good call quality as I have with other phones in the past, although The LG G3 Vigor does has WIFI Calling as a feature so when I am home I can use take advantage of that feature. My picture quality is not a good as past devices even though the LG G3 Vigor does have laser auto focus its probably my least favorite thing aobut the phone! So to wrap up my first week with My LG G3 Vigor I would reccommend this phone to others. This phone is perfect for getting the features you need and want in a device but not having to break the bank to get them!   "Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."
View full article
The LG G3 Vigor is not your same set up different phone kinda device that is for sure! When I first got my phone I put it on the charger and when I went to activate I felt so silly the phone had no buttons. How do I turn it on? Where is the volume? I must say for the first time in ages I had to get my owner’s manual out to figure out how to turn on my phone! No worries though I found the buttons and my Vigor is now active and working great! For those can't wait to get your LG G3 Vigor activated below is a picture of where to find your buttons!   "Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."
View full article