cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling issue

Journeyman

wifi calling issue

I'm having issues with my WiFi calling. It won't let me put in the address and the GPS isn't working to locate me either so I can't use the WiFi calling. My fiance and I have the same phone and his is working fine. I haven't been able to use it in over 2 days and We don't get service where we live so we need it that's why we went with these phones. I've been thro all the threads and tried every thing and still can't get it to work. I've restarted my phone, forgot the connections n reconnected, did a factory reset on my phone, even went n changed the settings on my phone for the locator and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: wifi calling issue

I went to turn wifi calling on and I ran into the same problem as you.  I typed in my address and google found it but it wasn't a valid address when I tried saving it for my location.  I tried other addresses too and nothing would work.

Master

AnonymousCustomer,

We understand your concerns. Allow us a chance to assist you with this.

How long has this issue been going on?

Have you tried doing any troubleshooting on the device?

Are you getting an error message when turning on the Wifi calling?

What is the make and model of your phone?

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

neither of you two can pull in a location while connected to wifi itself? try changing up your location settings and switch to high accuracy so it will use wifi, mobile and GPS to pull in your location. see if that helps.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat