Wizard

12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

LG G3 Software Update -  ZV6

Enhancements/Fixes

• Google Security Patches
  • Qualcomm Security Patch
  • International Voice over WiFi
  • Improve unlock algorithm when phone is in the pocket
  • Enhancements to the LG Home (Sluggish UI fix)
  • Enhancement to the compass application
  • Enhancement to the Auxiliary cable recognition
  • Added Mobolize

Important Notes

- Software version is ZV6

- Refer to the LG G3 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

Tags (3)
85 REPLIES 85
Journeyman

Re: 12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

I'm still waiting as well i wish lg would hurry up with this software update talk about slow apple gets the updates to there devices faster then lg

Master

DarkError - We're sorry you feel that way. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I saw the changelog-this is a really slow rollout - to catch bugs I guess-according to it only 15% supposed to receive 1st week,35% next Monday & the rest the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday(i believe) - looks like patience is needed - I haven't received it yet either

Journeyman

Received this update and it seems to have broken wifi calling. Mine worked fine until the update. Also had to revert back to dalvik since ART kept freezing my phone and heating up. Fine now since switching from ART but still no wifi calling.

Master

waynedee173 I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the software update. What happens when you try to do WiFi calling? - Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I get a "network error" code. I've tried all trouble shooting tipss except restting phone back to factory. Ive been looking at other post on here and it seems that all Sprint phones that have the wifi calling feature are having this error. Has Sprint looked i to it instead of telling all of us to take it to a tech or do the usual trouble shooting tips.

Master

waynedee173 Thank you for the information. We have had some reports on this issue and our network team has been notified. We are hoping to have a resolution at a very early date. - Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is ther any way to load this manually?  Been waiting for a fix on the audio since I bought this phone.

Journeyman

Here ya go happy reading -http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-lg-g3

Journeyman

i did it via xda got tired of waiting for the update to be pushed and so far so good the update works fine just sprint zone needs  a bug fix because the phone is up to date and sprint zone keeps bugging me to update it even though its up to date already please fix sprint

Master

DarkError

If you did the software update and the Sprint Zone did not update, try to do a Factory Data Reset. Keep in mind you will have backup the information saved on the phone. The Sprint Zone is a part of the software update.

Thanks,
Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat