cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

Master

Re: 12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

PotbellyJoe - Great. Let us know if should you should have any further questions. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have yet to receive this update. Is the roll out really this slow?

Master

SCUBASTEVE83 - We understand your frustration regarding this matter. The updates are pushed directly from the manufacturer in batches by the serial number. We ask for your patience at this time. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I preordered my phone so if they go by serial number, shouldn't I be one of the first ones to get it?

Journeyman

I've been a customer since 99, and here I find myself in the bottom 25 percentile of the update pool, again..

Any word on if the update is being delayed?

I'm asking this in hopes that someone other than a sprintcare rep can provide valid info. No offense sprintcare, your reps, generally, are clueless.

Journeyman

Haven't updated either

Journeyman

Just got it-lol-I may have been the last person to get it - lol

Journeyman

Update was there this morning..

Everything seems good.. Did have a random restart long after update was completed

Master

opt1mus,

I'm happy to hear you received the update, thanks for letting us know.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Master

SCUBASTEVE83 -

Yes, it should be so. At the moment we ask for your patience in this matter. You could try to contact the manufacturer to ask what is the delay in the software update being administered. To stay posted on this matter, please refer to sprint.com/community.

- Alvaro

Sprint Social Care

Master

opt1mus,

Thanks for your response to this matter. When it comes to software updates on your phone, it is pushed out in groups. Please allow some time to receive this update. Thanks for your patience. -

Tamika

Sprint Social Care

Master

opt1mus,

Thanks for your response to this matter. When it comes to software updates on your phone, it is pushed out in groups. Please allow some time to receive this update. Thanks for your patience.

Tamika

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat