cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

Journeyman

Re: 12/01 - LG G3 Software Update - ZV6

After the update, is it the same to turn the Sprint Optimizer on and off? I think it has changed. It used to be Settings, More, Mobile Networks, etc

Master

VAPILOT - I don't see that anything has changed with this setting. To turn on/off Sprint Optimizer, drag down the notifications bar, then tap Settings, More, Mobile Networks, Connections Optimizer. Please let us know if you're still having trouble or if you have any further questions. - Toya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I contacted LG and they said it was a carrier issue which makes sense. Why am I getting the run around? That's not good customer service.

Journeyman

Still no update. It's been a over a month. What's the deal Sprint. Get your act together and don't tell customers something thinking that that will appease them. All you do is make your company look ignorant and upset your customers.

Master

SCUBASTEVE83,

Please let me know what Software version is currently on your device after using this Tutorial: http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Check_the_software_version/52753-93

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

LS990ZV4 you know the old version that was suppose to be updated a month ago

Master

SCUBASTEVE83,

Have you had a chance to take the device to a Sprint Service & Repair store to see if they are able to manually update the Software for you? Also, please keep trying to update the LG Software on the device multiple times throughout the day. Please remember these updates are rolled out from the manufacturer and it may still be on the way to your device.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's been over two months now and no update. What's the deal Sprint? I'm starting to second guess being a Sprint customer. I have had nothing but problems with your company.

Master

SCUBASTEVE83,

Have you tried taking it to a Sprint Service & Repair store yet? Please let me know. www.Sprint.com/storelocator

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I took it to both Sprint repair centers here in Wichita, KS and have been told they cannot push it through. That I will have to continue waiting. I'm done waiting on an update for a phone that is on subpar service. The only reason I stick with Sprint is because the unlimited data plan but now that Metro PCS is offering the same, I think it might be a good time to switch.

Master

SCUBASTEVE83 - We definitely wouldn't want to lose you as a loyal Sprint customer. I understand how patient you've been on waiting for this update. The manufacture sends the software updates out and we have no way of pushing the update through on our end.
- Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

SCUBASTEVE83 wrote:

Yes, I took it to both Sprint repair centers here in Wichita, KS and have been told they cannot push it through. That I will have to continue waiting. I'm done waiting on an update for a phone that is on subpar service. The only reason I stick with Sprint is because the unlimited data plan but now that Metro PCS is offering the same, I think it might be a good time to  switch.

Why don't you install it yourself? You can find tutorials all over the internet "XDA LG G3"

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat