cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.0 update

Go to solution
Wizard

Re: 5.0 update

G3 owners, just saw this on Android Central!

http://www.androidcentral.com/lollipop-arrives-sprint-lg-g3

Enjoy!

Journeyman

Still nothing...

Master

Keep checking. That's all we can say.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

My fiancee has the same phone, believe me, she's checking constantly.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Naw not me. I am tired of playing the waiting game with sprint. Telling you that they have something for you but you can not have it til they are ready to give it to you. No thanks. Played that game with my parents. Done with that. Right now I am looking how to root my phone. That way I can remove bloatware as well as find a rom to help with battery longevity. My battery only lasts 5 hours max on a good day. Always needing to be on the charger. I want a phone with a longer battery life like my old LG G Flex. 10 to 12 hours on one charge. The Flex 2 battery should last about the same as the phone I have now the G3. Both is running on 3000 mAh battery. Too low of battery for a high powered processor. Should have been at least 3500 to 4500 mAh battery. Good Luck all

Wizard

FYI, you will play the waiting game with any carrier on upgrades unless you root your phone. Going to another carrier wouldn't fix that problem. And for Sprint to release it, LG has to offer it.

Journeyman

Yeah, I'm rooting my phone also, tired of Sprint and all their lies.  So it voids the warranty, you say? Well, I can always restore it to the original OS if something goes wrong, and no one will be the wiser.

Journeyman

Katt50 - not to state the obvious, but LG released this in December.

Wizard

Wizard

Yes, they did but not in the USA. It's normal for the updates to release in Korea, India, etc before they are available in the USA. That's normal for all carriers.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat