cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avatar profile picture not showing on pull down

Journeyman

Avatar profile picture not showing on pull down

I need some help. I can't use Guest Mode on my LG G3 because the avatar profile picture for myself doesn't show on the Quick Settings pull down bar, which makes it impossible for me to switch between myself and the Guest account. I'm logged into both GMail and Google+ with Keep contacts up to date checked under Settings, Account Settings (my GMail account), Contacts. But still no luck. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Avatar profile picture not showing on pull down

Kev-Man,

We apologize for the issue that you're having with your phone. After doing the research and looking for a solution to your issue with your app not working properly. There are three options to choose. The first option would be to contact Gmail to see if they have a solution to this issue. The second option would be for you to bring your unit into a Sprint repair center and let one of our technicians take a look at it. The third and last option would be for you to do a master reset of the phone in order to restore your phone back to factory default settings. If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

- Morris
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I figured this out. The LG G3 does not allow you to create multiple users on it. That's why a profile picture from Google+ doesn't show, which would allow you to add users, switch to a different user, etc. The LG G3 only allows you to use the 1 Guest User account already on the phone in addition to your own.

Master

Kev-Man,

We're happy to hear that you were able to figure this out. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're always here to help.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That is bizarre - even the demo video with Lollipop on the LG G3 with an early version shows the multi-user version working before our eyes and that is all over the Internet. The word is anything the LG Engineers didn't debug got pulled at the last second. The hope is they fix it in an update. The carriers like Sprint need to lean on them to fix it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat