cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play store not loading on Lg G3

Journeyman

Google play store not loading on Lg G3

I've followed all the troubleshooting steps. I cleared the cache, cleared the cache on all other apps, force stopped the play store, cleared the data, rebooted my phone, and it still isnt loading! I also have almost the same problem with the facebook app, but the facebook app works after force closing it. Google play worked when i first recieved my phone, and then decided to randomly stop loading so i cannot download anything at all!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Google play store not loading on Lg G3

GROWBUDS1, Sorry to hear you're experiencing that. Have you updated the software on the device? Please let us know. - Beatrice Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same issue after lolipop update. Play store wont load anything and is unresponsive. restored phone with LG restore and worked for a few minutes and stops. It also shows a notification that google services app is requesting update. Doesnt do anything. 5.01 is version and its saying im not on latest version. Vermware is updated, PLC and wifi chat no longer works. This is a great experience after signing up and you guys also doubled billed me 800 $ . Still waiting on resolution for that.

You are in violation and pushed aggressive sales techniques resulting in a double charge of my credit card. I have been lied to and lied to and I just want a working phone. Please help me resolve this issues as I have contacted the local news investigative department and they are waiting on my resolution before airing a special on your local store and its practices. I have been lied to and deceived. I understand the lollipop issue is not your fault completely but the others are, and I am willing to take this all the way to the attorney general. Please dont delete my post as I have screenshoted for future reference.

Master

anthonyac

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Allow us to address this matter privately. Please send a private message with the information in this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X .

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat