cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove the Lumen Toolbar?

Patron

How do I remove the Lumen Toolbar?

It updates nearly everyday.  I disable it from updating...  Then it still updates the next day.  I turn it off in every browser.  It updates nearly everyday again.  It can't be removed?  It serves no purpose except, apparently, to [inappropriate word removed] me off.  How the [inappropriate word removed] do I get rid of it?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Patron

Re: How do I remove the Lumen Toolbar?

And oh my god it turned itself back on.  Literally.  I didn't do a  [inappropriate word removed] thing to it, but it's back on.  Just turned it back off in the settings again.  I want to kill it with fire.

Master

Farwell86, Oh no. So sorry to hear that. I can understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience. What is the make and model of your phone?

- Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Patron

It's the LG G3

Master

Farwell86, We would like to help you on this matter. Are talking about the apps or the software on the device that keeps updating? Please let us know. We're here to help. ​ - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care

Sad to know about that.. I know u want to remove this tool bar..

This tool bar can be removed by going to lumen settings menu.

Give it a try..

Cheers Smiley Happy

Master

SprintManiac - Thanks for the feedback. Is there anything we can assist you with? - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat