cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Cell Phone Features

Journeyman

LG G3 Cell Phone Features

I upgraded my Htc Evo Shift 4G to the LG G3 cell phone a few months ago. It is the 1st time I have had to use an onscreen keyboard. It takes some getting use to, but I seem to be adjusting to it very well. The only problem with it is that I have the setting on auto-rotate and was working fine, but for some reason it is not working now. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Faye

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: LG G3 Cell Phone Features

Faye-27 - Turn the device off for 1 to 2 minutes and then back on. Disable the auto rotate feature for a few moment and then enable it. If the problem persist, then we will have to do a reset on the device. Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same issue on the same device , I did a factory reset no resolution any other ideas ????

Master

SAMIL1982 - We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Please take your device to the nearest Sprint repair center for a full diagnostic test. Your closest repair center can be located by visiting http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat