cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Quick Circle Case

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G3 Quick Circle Case

Hi, I upgraded to the G3 the day it came out because I was sold on the case/phone integration. I case everything and having a branded case that is integrated into the phones features is a perfect storm to me. However I wasn’t told until after I had paid for me and my wife's phones that although all the Sprint stores display the phone with LG's circle case none of the stores have the case in stock and they are all waiting on shipment which after talking to multiple corporate stores here in Colorado apparently it could be weeks and I don't want to walk around without a case for that long. It’s a little frustrating because I was sold on the case and phone as a solution and then was only  able to get part of it AFTER buying it. Do you have any information on when and where these case will be shipped? I have looked online hoping to find it through the Sprint or LG website but they talk about it but I can't purchase it.........I appreciate any insight that someone can give. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: LG G3 Quick Circle Case

drumtough

I do apologize about the accessory not being available. Currently we do not have the case available through any of our channels. With this phone only recently being released and this being a key feature, the cases maybe shipped a lot faster. The case maybe available online before the store. So keep posted on www.Sprint.com

- Jean
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Jean that's frustrating and I wish was made apparent before I pulled the trigger on the phone but I appreciate your response back to me.

Journeyman

I agree with you.  I asked the same question yesterday:)  I emailed LG and received no response from them.  Also remember, the case overseas comes with a wireless charging feature called Qi that looks like the US isn't getting and for the same high price.  How great!  The phone has the connectors available but the carriers do not have the case that supports it.  What a waste of a feature and ridiculous they charge the same amount for less.

Wizard

JSCALICI1 wrote:

I agree with you.  I asked the same question yesterday:)  I emailed LG and received no response from them.  Also remember, the case overseas comes with a wireless charging feature called Qi that looks like the US isn't getting and for the same high price.  How great!  The phone has the connectors available but the carriers do not have the case that supports it.  What a waste of a feature and ridiculous they charge the same amount for less.

Not true, you all are blaming Sprint for something that should be LG's fault. They should be having these cases out on day one, not weeks later. The US version supports wireless charging, but isn't supported by the carriers. I'm pretty sure LG and others will be selling them. Just got to wait.

I talked to LG and they said its coming.

Journeyman

I am not blaming Sprint.  I didn't even mention their name.  I said I emailed LG and got no response.  I will say selling the case without wireless for the same price as with wireless is ridiculous.  I just want an ETA.  I hate this slippery phone being naked for so long.  I do not want to buy another case just to buy another one a week later.

Journeyman

This is EXACTLY my point, I just want the case. I am fine buying it(although yes it shouldn't be the same price as the Qi) but I wasn't told I can't until after I purchased the phone. Don't want to buy a case for interim but also don't want to have a naked phone .......kind of funny that in all of the sprint stores(at least in CO) the G3 is displayed with the case on. If LG or Sprint new a ETA it would just help with making a decision on what to do.

Master

JSCALICI1:

Unfortunately, we are at the behest of the manufacturer when it comes to when they choose to make devices and accessories available and at what cost to retailors.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

JSCALICI1 - Hey there! Thanks for not blaming us, we have been working with LG to get a better process setup. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a response from them. In some cases, you can reach LG support via Twitter or Facebook. The tend to respond a little quicker. If you do need any support from us, please let us know. - JonelleSprint Social Care
Master

drumtough - I do apologize that we don't have more information for you as to when it will be shipped but keep updated at www.sprint.com/newsroom and www.LG.com/us. - Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you for all your responses, I truly appreciate it!

Master

drumtough - You are very welcome. Happy Connecting. - Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat