LG G3 Software update - version LS990ZV8

LG G3 Software update - version LS990ZV8

Enhancements/Fixes:

• Upgrade OS to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop

Important Notes:

• Phased deployment will start on 2/16/15
  • Phased deployment should be completed by 2/23/15
  • Download and installation time may take up to 15 minutes
  • During installation of software, customers will not be able to use the device
  • Refer to the LG G3 Software Update article in Support for additional details
65 REPLIES 65
Highlighted
Journeyman

Used this method on previous Sprint LG Optimus G.  Do NOT USE, update failed midway and device was never quite the same!

I would also like to share that in the past few years I have had the LG optimus s as well and one of our two phones had problems after an OTA system update.

Highlighted
Wizard

To those who don't have the update, why don't you install it yourself? Its much much faster and easy. [STOCK] Sprint LG G3 LS990 ZV8 TOT, OTA and … | Sprint LG G3 | XDA Forums

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone still doesn't have the update. I have 4.4.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank whoever your carrier is. Until they fix the bugs, you're better off. I'll be rooting mine soon, 5.0 is not a step up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wont be thanking Sprint for not having this update. Im switching to somebody else because my experience with Sprint customer service has been terrible.

Highlighted

It's 2017 and no update on mine Jerry 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat