LG G3 Software update - version LS990ZV8

LG G3 Software update - version LS990ZV8

Enhancements/Fixes:

• Upgrade OS to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop

Important Notes:

• Phased deployment will start on 2/16/15
  • Phased deployment should be completed by 2/23/15
  • Download and installation time may take up to 15 minutes
  • During installation of software, customers will not be able to use the device
  • Refer to the LG G3 Software Update article in Support for additional details
65 REPLIES 65
Journeyman

Re: LG G3 Software update - version LS990ZV8

I still haven't received the update.

Master

jazdad96,

We can see how important this is to you. The updates are currently being pushed out in waves. Thank you for your patience as you wait for the update to be available for your phone.

- Erica
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Will the updates be completed today as predicted? I haven't received the update yet either. Thanks!

Journeyman

When are you expecting ALL Sprint LG G3 users to receive the update?

It's been a week, and seems like a lot of users are not received the update. Is there a manual way to do the update? Can you please provide a link/instructions?

Journeyman

Same here, no update. Please advise

Journeyman

I haven't either.. Wait, went to LG updates and there it was, waiting for me to start it..

Journeyman

We are UNWORTHY!

Master

MokLon - At this time we do not have a specific date as to when the update will be released to LG G3 users. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Wizard

SprintCare wrote:

MokLon - At this time we do not have a specific date as to when the update will be released to LG G3 users. - Currie Sprint Social Care

Ummm "Phased deployment should be completed by 2/23/15"

Journeyman

Can someone explain why phones haven't received the update yet given press release states by 2/23/2015? I have not received the update as well. Some elaboration on whether or not Sprint is in control of the servers releasing the OTA update and/or process would help customers understand what is going on.

Master

nieshiea1, At this time, we do not have an estimated time as to when the updates will be completed. They are currently being pushed out in waves. As soon as it is available, a notification will be sent to your device. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat