cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Software?

Patron

LG G3 Software?

Does anyone know why my LG G3 which I purchased on the first day it came out, has less preloaded software, like WiFi calling, and his less options under settings, like developer options ,  than my friends G 3 (on Sprint too) which was purchased last week?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: LG G3 Software?

Developer Options= Setting > About Phone > Software Information > TAP Build Number until it says Developer Options in enabled. Take about 5 to 7 taps.

WiFI calling is not available in all areas yet BUT why would you want the majority of the preloaded bloatware Sprint includes. It just boggs down the phone. The app should be there unless you hid it or disabled it OR you are behind on an update.

Your build number should be KVT49L.LS990ZV4. If not you are behind.

Patron

Thanks.. I did figure out the developer option, and I really don't want the bloat were, but just worried that the phone is missing other components. One that might be vital to performance /voice connection quality. I have the more updated version and my friend also lives in the same area as I do. Just something that caught my eye and wanted to get an answer from Sprint other than "I don't know".. They have no idea so far...

Master

1SARIKAKIS

Here to help. It's possible that your device is a software update behind your friends. Have you tried updating the device to see if one is available? If all updates are applied and you still seem to be missing some programs you may want to take it to a service and repair store to make sure you're not missing anything important.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Apparently I do have the latest software.. Will take it in soon..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat